Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Day!

I am so excited to be able to share a fun card with you today.  This cutie was made for a few challenges.  First the CASE Study challenge site where I was in top three, wahooo!  The colors came from the color throwdown challenge and lastly the scketch is from the clean and simple class. 
I tooks this picture this morning without a lot of good light, sorry about that. Loving the negative space concept. I really haven't played around with that a lot, but I am looking forward to the opportunity!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

11 comments:

ScrappyRae10 said...

I love how you made this card. Really cute!

Broni said...

I love this design! CAS with so much interest! Thanks so much for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us!

Joyce said...

Wonderful card. And congrats on winning case study. I missed seeing that one.

Betty Benton said...

This is adorable! I love how the patterned paper peeks out through the cut out letters!

Amanda Sevall said...

I love this card!! Totally pinning it :)

Marsha said...

I love this cheerful card! Great variation with the multi-color background showing through the die cut.

Aimes said...

What a super CAS design! I'm loving your negative letters - fabby!
Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Teresa Kline said...

wow, I luv the design....awesome card!

enjoy *~*

Michelle said...

Terri, I love this card. The negative die cut, the colours, and all that white space... gorgeous!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, this is such an awesome CAS design...love the negative letters and all the white!!! Thanks for playing along in the Color throwdown!!!

Christina said...

So fabulously CAS, Terri! I love the way you turned the word "happy" on its side and backed it with a fun, striped paper. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!