Sunday, January 8, 2012

New little one CASE Study

Okay, I was a little abstract in my inspiration from Case study this week. I loved the card that was the case, it was bright and white, but I also loved all of the singular balloon elements. My card has a lot of black space instead of white and a fun hear made out of hearts. I kept the sentiment on the bottom like the origional. I am also adding this to the simon says something new challenge since this is for a new baby.
Cece is having a fit, so I have to go.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

9 comments:

Joyce said...

This is great. I love all those hearts.

Betty Benton said...

Fun colors in this collection of hearts -- great card!

Maureen said...

what a striking card!! So unique and a fabulous take on the inspiration photo!! LOVE the black space :) Thanks so much for playing with us over on CASE Study!

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely fab! Love the graduated colours of the hearts - and such a sweet sentiment too!

Jean Martin said...

Oh Terri this is beautiful! I love your CAS design! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

JJ Bolton said...

Love the fresh take on a baby card, too cute!

Marcea said...

what a stunning creation for our new somethings challenge on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week. Really pretty details and colours. Thanks for joining us, hope to see you for our next challenge
-x-

Debby said...

Love how you translated the balloons into hearts! Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

Teresa Kline said...

hey girl, hope you are doing well...your card is super amazing. luv your interpretation of Jen's CASE Study card...hope you have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*