Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New Goals

Okay, so I have been thinking all day, well really for the past few weeks, about what my goals should be for the new year. One of my crafting goals is to use what I have! I know this gets said a lot this time of year, but really it is madness around here LOL! Now, I am not one of those who is going to stop purchasing new things, but I am really trying to challenge myself to figure it out with what I have first.

On that note, I was so excited to find a new challenge site that is all about using Baisc Grey. I must tell you I have stacks and stacks of paper that needs to get used up and Basic Grey is one of my favorites, so this is going to be a great one for me this year. Here is my card.


I combined this with the Case Study challenge this week. I have watched this site for a while, but I think this is the first time I have particiaipted. I am so excited, maybe I will be albe to do more in the future.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

4 comments:

Lucille K said...

Such a lovely card, great case this week :)

Sabrina said...

Beautiful card Terri!! Will have to check out that challenge blog. ;)

Maureen said...

hi Terry!!! I'm so glad you found CASE Study...I got addicted after my first time too!! LOL I can relate to your feeling of having too much paper and things...it's all so beautiful! What a gorgeous case...love that fabulous blossom :) Thanks so much for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

MIE(Mieko) said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges. Hugs Mieko xx