Sunday, January 27, 2013

Avery meet Hero LOL!

It has been challenge central over here. For this card I was thinking about the Avery Elle challenge that is found here. From the photo I saw a lot of neutrals and the pop of fushia. The picture also made me think about traveling for some reason. So I got to try out my new map background stamp, so it worked well with the CaseStudy challenge

I am also entering this into the Hero Arts try something new challenge and the simon says stamp and show your personal style challenge.  I think this is a good card for what I am known for challenge.  I think this was one of the hardest because I don't think I am "known" for anything.  If I had to peg my style I would say CAS, fun and cute and graphic.  I like just about anything but vintage LOL!
It's a good life!
Terri E.

6 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

This IS super fun!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week! - Ashli :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Fantastic card, Terri!! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study :)

Maureen said...

adorable! LOVE the frame over the heart over the map! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Kelly Griglione said...

Such a fun card, Terri! Love the window and your map background stamp. Congrats on your shout-out at CASE study!

Avery Elle said...

This card is so fun! I love how you used the frame over the map! Genius!!

Angie said...

That is adorable! Love how you used the transparency.