Sunday, April 26, 2009

Peace

I have 3 of 5 done for the Viva La Verve challenge. Each month I vow I will get them done each week rather than all at the end. We will see if this ever happens, LOL! When I organized all of my cards, it became clear I needed more sympathy cards. This sketch with a challenge for Viva La Verve VLVApr01.
Here is my take on the sketch

Might I add I am now in love with my aqua mist. I am going to be adding the ribbon and more ink refills for other soft colors as well. The saying is from the PTI set With Sympathy and it says
"May hope sustain you, friends surrong you, and love give you strength."
I think this is such a touching quote for someone who is greiving. I have 2 more Viva La Verve cards to make and one more GKD challenge card to make today. Oh and I have work and I also think I have lost my mind. I went shopping to finish up for our trip and I have no idea where I put that bag. I am really hoping it didn't get tossed out in the major cleaning project mess, but who knows. Apparently I could use some organization in the rest of my home as well.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: With sympathy
Paper: Bitty Dots and Green Tea leaves dsp collection, vinate cream, spring moss and aqua mist
Accessories: Aqua Mist satin ribbon, nestiblities, SU scallop edge punch, swiss dots cuttlebug folder

1 comment:

Sheila said...

You made it awesome! Absolutly love this card!