Friday, December 18, 2009

Sending a smile

Hello everyone! I have about 85% of my Christmas list done with only a few more to get and put together. I am sure it will all get put together before the big day. The bigger question is will I get all of my cards done?

This is a fun card I made for a window sheet challenge. It was a lot of fun to make the balloons look like they are floating through the air. I spounged the sky and it really does have a depth of color and dimension.

I am going to a real estate class today, so I have to keep it short.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Everyday button bits
Ink: Staz on black, pretty in pink, bashful blue
Paper: Stampers select white
Accessories: Acetate, dmc white floss, spounge dauber, purple, orange and red buttons from basic grey