Friday, May 28, 2010

Love Ya Sugar

Well I am back with another Viva La Verve May challenge. Here was the inspiration room I choose.
Here is the sketch
My take on the challenge
Well I was drawn to that yellow color and the fun cherries. It is hard to see in this photo, but this is early bird paper and it the background has that same yellow fell. I also had the stickers that went with it and used this fun arrow for my sentiment. The sugar jar and the text background were both found on the paper page that has fun blocks you can cut out.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Handwritten Notes
Ink: SU real red
Paper: Cosmo cricket early bird, aqua mist, su real red
Accessories: su stampin dimensionals, cosmo cricket early bird stickers, white gel pen, corner rounder chomper

No comments: