Thursday, October 14, 2010

CPS sketch time!

It is time for some CPS sketch fun. We just got back from our Disney vacation and it was sure a lot of fun for us. Here is the sketch for the week.
Here is my card
I combined this with two challenges from SPC. The first was from Unity to stamp on fabric. I chose to stamp on twill. I hadn't done this in I don't know how long, so it felt good. The second was to make a card that had a lot of flowers. This is for the SCS Hope You Can Cling challenge for WCMD and Breast Cancer patients. Super fun. I am going to warn all of you great bloggers out there that I am working on making all 23 Unity challenge cards, which means you are going to be seeing tons of the same set. It has actually been a lot of fun to challenge myself to get super creative with one stamp set.
It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are SU unless noted
Stamps:Ippity Right where you should be
Paper: dsp, delightful daffodil,chocolate chip
Ink:chocolate chip, old olive
Accessories:twill tape, corner rounder chomper

No comments: