Sunday, August 28, 2011

School Time


Well I am back with another one today LOL! Isn't that crazy, a huge drought and then two in one day. This is super fun. Okay, I am not sure how I found this great challnege, but here it is Unity KOTM Sketch Challenge . Okay you get to pick out a free KOTM and 100 free Unity stamps as well, can you say CRAZY FUN???? Here is my take on the sketch.

It opens up, so I took another picture without me holding it shut.


I am planning on giving this to Izzy's new teacher for the new pre school year. It really turned out perfect for that. All of the stamps are from the August KOTM, not sure from what year, but not this one LOL! I stamped the trees right onto the blue paper and then colored it with my copic markers. I also added a little glitter gel pen to add a pop of fun with the bell in the school house.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable card!!
thanks so much for playing along with our August sketch challenge :)

CharityHand said...

So cute! :)