Sunday, January 8, 2012

Make it Runway

I am happy to have more to share with you today. Acutally I got about 7 cards done last night, but they aren't photographed, so I should have fun things going on for a while.  This one is for the Runway inspired challenge. I loved the stripes, which inpired the pattern paper. The edges are roughed up for the disressed edges Make it Monday challenge
Not sure if you are interested, but I found a way that works for my birthday card adventure. I have a work group and a home group that I am hoping to send out to. When I make one card, I make another one using similar supplies for a birthday card. So far it seems to have made me more creative with the supplies that I already have out.
It's a good life!
Terri E.

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Great take on the runway challenge. I'm still stumped on that one.

Tracey McNeely said...

I really like this card. Great way to use this tree is a non Christmasy way.

Unknown said...

Love the negative tree!

Cristina said...

Love this! A great CAS card for a winter birthday. Thanks for playing with us at Runway!