Saturday, April 14, 2012

Felt Irises

I am loving this weeks Make it Monday on making flowers out of other dies. I have been loving irises for a long time and it turns out that the bookmark end die really fits the bill for me.
I combined this with the color throwdown challenge this week. The brown is in the bakers twine that is in the button. I am tackling a MAJOR decluttering project in my room. My reward is going up to stamp with my new Paper Sooches stamp. Hopefully you will see the new creations today :)

It's a good life!
Terri E.

5 comments:

*Alison* said...

this is really pretty.. I like the pop of colors..
HUGS
Alison
-owner of the Alley Way Stamps
www.thealleywaystamps.com

victoria h said...

Beautiful card- love your flower and the damask background.

Heather said...

An adorable card Terry, wonderful colours and I love now you have created the stunning flowers.

Thanks so much for joining us with the Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous Terri!
I love this clean design & your felt iris!!

Christine said...

Wow, gorgeous card Terri!! Love the technique you used. I haven't viewed that video yet but I think I might have to. :) Lovely use of color and dimension!! Love it!!
Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine