Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Where have I been?

Can you even believe it has been so long since I have blogged? It has been about as long since I have stamped. Clrearly I need to get in there and get going. Unfortuantley, everything I do seem to start just dosen't trun out how I would like. I think I am just fried from work.

Did you see PTI has a stamp a faire coming up? How fun does that sound? Hopefully it will be what I need to jump start my creativity. I will say Erin's make it Monday challenge does have the wheels turning as well.

Anyway, one of the challenges is the first aide one. You upload cards that could use a little help. Well, that is really all I have been making, so hopefully one of the greats will be able to help me get this back on track LOL!

Hopefully I will get to see everyone here Sat!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

No comments: