Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sparks challenge

Okay cleaning out the stamping room and adding the other desk has been the best thing! Cece my 2 year old asks to go stampin all of the time. We were up there for 20 minutes this morning. Awesome!

With all of the extra time in the stmaping room I have been able to participate in some much loved challenges. Here is my entry for the sparks sketch challenge this week found here.
Loved how this one turned out! Hope you have a wonderful week. My first born is getting ready to go to Kindergarten this year.  I am having a hard time letting go.  Any tips or suggestions with that?
It's a good life!
Terri E.

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! This is a fab card--LOVE that ray of sunshine!!!!!!!!!! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge;)

ps...I'm sorry I don't have any tips for kids going back to school (I don't have kids)--however, I do know that parents talk about how they wish they documented everything! So take lots of pics! Also--maybe you could visit the classroom and help out as a the room Mom??? I know when I was teaching I enjoyed the help!