Sunday, April 28, 2013

Avrey Elle Challenge

Well, I am excited to have time this morning to do a little stamping. I realized that I almost missed the cut off date for the Avery Elle challenge, YIKES!!! I only have two of their stamp sets, so it really made this an even bigger challenge for me. So after thinking about the inspiration picture below I went with the stamp set picture it.
I really liked the colorful biright lanterns on the top of the scene and I also gravitated to the party theme.  Here is what I came up with. 
 
there is one solid circle in the picture it stamp sent, so I used the correct side and the back to make the lanterns.  The let's celebrate is from paper smooches.  I just didn't have the right sentiment from the two stamps sets that I have, so I had to branch out to make it work.  I am also entering this into the simon says stamp challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

2 comments:

Avery Elle said...

Terri-
The dots inside the photo frame are so fun. This is such a cheerful and happy card!

cheiron said...

So fun and happy. I love these dots. Thanks for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!