Friday, April 18, 2014

Garden Grace new to the house LOL!

I have been on a little stamp buying binge.  I read somewhere that when you don't have time to get crafty you end up buying more crafty items to sooth you creative side.  If that theory is correct you can count me in this month LOL!  I have had no time sense vacation until today.  You would blush if you saw all of the unloved stamps that have come in the last 3 weeks and I still have 3 packages on the way YIKES!!!

This was another MIM attempt Cece loved making the flowers and has a card that I will be uploading tomorrow.  Again it was embossing and then die cutting.  I had the new Altnew stamp set in there as well.  LOVING the big script words (tied to the wet paint set, but it wasn't available by the time I made my order last month).

It's a good life!
Terri E.

4 comments:

Patti said...

Well said! your card truly is AWESOME!!

Patti

My Paper Epiphany said...

Very beautiful! Love the watercolour flowers with the big bold sentiment!

Karen Dunbrook said...

very pretty...

Kit Homes said...

Great blog post. It’s useful information.
Self Construction Kit Homes