Friday, August 22, 2014

Stamp a Faire 2014!!!

Yes it is finally here, Stamp a Faire 2014!!!  We all know I love some PTI and I am super excited to be getting this fun weekend started.  I will be spending the day with Izzy and Cece (Randy is here for when the girls get tired because I am stamping ALL DAY LONG!!!!!).

We have had a massive room switch upstairs.  The stamping room got moved to the baby room (I couldn't paint over the fabulous mural that Katie, Dana and my Mom did).  Cece went into Izzy's room and Izzy got my old stamping room.  The goal was to be moved in by this weekend so that we could enjoy.  I must say, it isn't 100%, but we are close enough to bust out some fun.

Have a wonderful night!
Terri E.

2 comments:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

I am super excited as well!
What a cute photo!
Can't wait to see what fun tomorrow brings for all of us!

Jill Norwood said...

What a sweet picture! I am excited as well! :)