Sunday, January 25, 2015

Love the PTI blog hop and Runway challenge

I made this cutie for the PTI blog hop featuring hearts.  I'm not the biggest heart kind of gal, so this die cut helped me big time :)  This is the first time I have busted out my distress reinkers and I have to say I LOVE them and will be using them again for this technique.  I used tin types background stamp set and the love die cuts.  I have a few heart elements added as well. 

the coloring was all inspired by the runway inspired challenge.  I was excited to have time to play with it and really loved how this turned out.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

3 comments:

Jessica Frost-Ballas said...

Really pretty card! I love the way the distress inks turned out...which ones did you use?

Terri Trotter Earley said...

I used chipped sapphire, evergreen bough, spiced marmalade and worn lipstick. Thanks for asking.

Jacquie Southas said...

Lovely inked background!