Sunday, February 22, 2015

PTI MIM

 I can't even express how fabulous the new release was for PTI.  The only sad part is I got sick and wasn't able to play with the goodies nearly as much as I would have liked to. 
 This cutie was done for the MIM challenge this week to use embossing paste and a cover plate as a stencil.  I found this one from stamp a faire and wanted to bust it out again.  I have never done one of these lose bunches of gold floss, but wanted to try.  Love the new vellum and gold sticky backed foil.  Nice!!!
 Now to brag on the littles real quick.  Izzy my artsy genius above got best in show at the art show that means she was the best of her 2nd grade class with this piece of work above.  Love that girl!!!
Cece was happiest when she found this portrait of Queen Elsa. 

It's a good life!
Terri E.

2 comments:

Kristii said...

So very pretty!! Love, love, love the gold accents and I love the layered butterfly!!

Marybeth said...

Congratulations to your beautiful daughter for her beautiful art!
Your card is beyond gorgeous!