Friday, February 26, 2016

Blog hop winner!!!!

So I have to share my excitement and glee here!  Very few people would understand my joy over this!  I was one of the random winners of the blog hop.  How fun is that?

I was asked what stamp sets I used.  I am so behind in the blogging world I didn't even think to include that.  The flowers were from the PTI stamp set Friends til the End and the sentiment is from a new Paper Smooches stamp set called Fun and Flirty.  It was free with an order of $60 or more and it is fantastic!

Thanks for sharing in my excitement!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

4 comments:

Patti said...

Wow Terri!! I am doing the Happy Dance for you!! I know you will shop wisely : ) your cards are always so great - and so are Izzy's!! : )

Patti

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Thanks Patti, she is at school and doesn't know about this yet. I am sure she will be excited!

Leigh Penner said...

Congratulations on winning the blog hop! I totally understand your excitement. :)

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Thanks Leigh! It is fun to see your name on the blog!