Sunday, July 3, 2016

MIM!!!

I was hesitant to try this technique for some reason, not wrapping my head around coloring on wet embossing paste.  Even with a video tutorial from PTI LOL!!!  This was a classic try something new MIM and I LOVED it!!!  It also had me looking around at all of the new stencils that have made their way into my house.  This was unused until today.

I finally busted this out today and WOW was it fun.  I did modify it and and used ink smooshed on my craft mat with water instead of busting out the reinkers.  It worked great.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Very pretty!!

Kathy Mc said...

Such a sweet design, Terri! Isn't it funny that now we're all looking to get our hands on stencils? This was a different technique and fun to try. Great work!