Sunday, August 20, 2017

Create along with me

We finally have the new room looking more like a room ready to create.  The girls and I are getting excited for Stamp a Faire!  Our goal was to have the room ready to boogie in time for the huge stamping event.  

So as they went to sleep tonight, I got a card made for the Create along with me challenge.
This is Betsy's card that I used as my jumping off point.  I really liked the polka dots and the colors scheme.   
Betsy
 I had a polka dot stencil in my stash that I busted out.  I used the new ranger oxide inks, so I didn't have as rich of a color scheme, but stayed with the same colors.  I added some wink of stella as a fun accent.

While we are'nt done yet, here are some shots of different areas in the room.  I have a stamping section, reading section and knitting/tv section.  At some point I will give an official tour of the room.
 With the new oxide inks, I am going to need a new ink storage system!
It's a good life!
Terri E.

1 comment:

Greta said...

Looks like you'll have fun crafting in your new room! Great way to use Betsy's beautiful card for inspiration!