Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Put on Charity

I am so excited about this weeks post for Word Art Wednesday.  I was the guest designer last month and enjoyed it so much I was able to come on board as a full time monthly designer!  I didn't realize how much I enjoyed this and how much fun having an assignment was until I tried it.  

This scripture was from Colossians 3:14.  I like the message version of this verse as well.  It says "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love.  It's your basic, all-purpose garment.  Never be without it."   This really speaks to me and middle school girl situations we are dealing with our oldest daughter.  

Now for the card, I printed out the verse and tried to place it so that I could do a one layer card.  I have had masking and sponging on the brain lately, so this is what I ended up with.  I used my distress inks and really liked the end result.

I can't wait to buzz around and check out all of your blog and creations.  Also, if you have any wisdom for middle school power struggles in sports, this no sporty crafty Mom would love to hear about it!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

No comments: