Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Watch

I had so much fun over the past few days creating projects for the Stamping out Alzheimers challenge site. I am going to have fun things to share over the next few weeks! It is all over now, but the sketches are still tons of fun. This sketch was for a scarpbook challenge. I really liked it and got inspired.

I ended up combining this with my serries that I love called My Prayers for You from the Faith Sisters Blog.

Here is my take on the sketch
Isn't that tons of fun? If any of you have kids who love Mickey Mouse Club House, this all came from the secret spy Daisy episode. She thougt it was great and now she busts out her "secret spy googles" whenever we need to find anything. Super cute!

It's a good life!

Terri E.

Deets: All Supplies are Stampin Up unless noted

Paper: PTI Stampers Select White, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, PTI Raspberry Fizz, PTI bitty dots dsp

Accessories: Mat Pack, Paper piercer, stampin dimensionals, PTI white button, PTI Raspberry fizz satin ribbon

2 comments:

Benjaman said...

I love the story behind the page! We dance whenever the Hot Diggity Dog song plays - I do the Goofy dance. Great page! TFS!

Lisa aka yarnchik said...

I agree...SUPER cute! And it's nice to see that you use your own handwriting. TFS :~)


PS Thank you for your nice comment on my blog. As a newbie, it really made my day to have another visitor!!!