Wednesday, August 5, 2009

He Cares for you

Before I get to the goods for the day, I had to share one of Izzy's creations. I love that she loves to create. She has moved to marker mediums lately, but I still love this one as well.
Here is my creation for the day
This was for my pastor Heidi. She is so neat and she lost her Grandmother, so I wanted to send her something special. This was simple to whip together, but I loved the effects.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Damask Designs, Everyday blessings
Paper: Stamper Select White, Black
Ink: True Black
Accessories: Stampin Dimensinoals

1 comment:

Caryl P said...

Even better than getting your picture hung on the fridge...getting it mounted on your own card! What a cute thing to send out to a relative or friend. I'll need to get my nephew to do that. Love your card, it is sure to touch your pastor's heart.