Saturday, November 21, 2009

Papa's other page

Oaky here is the other half of my Dad's birthday spread. I adore this fun set of pics. This was a Stamp TV scrapbook challenge. Love those challenges!
Here is the page
A close up of the journaling.
If only I could write in a fashion that my Dad could read LOL! I like handwritting because I think it is so powerful and neat to read generations down. I still have things my Great Grandma wrote and it is really neat to look at.
All the details are the same as the last, so I am going to keep this short.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: GKD Just so sporty, Journaling notes, Faux ribbon
Paper: Kraft, Orange Zest, enchanted evening, Stampers Select white
Ink: champaigne versa mark, enchanted evening, snow white
Accessories: enchanted evening double stich ribbon, orange thickers, white gel pen, black pen

No comments: