Monday, November 16, 2009

Winner and card

Thanks so much for your well wishes! Here is the random number generated



Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

8
2
Timestamp: 2009-11-16 13:48:26 UTC

So Willa Jean Coates you are the winner!!!! Please contact me so I can get your gift certificate set up.




On to the card. I made this for a color challenge by Dawn and I never got it submitted. I did like how it turned out, so I wanted to share it with you.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: take a bough
Paper: New leaf, kraft, su chocolate chip, vintage cream
Ink: Raspberry fizz, new leaf, chocolate chip,
Accessories: Apron border edge punch, SU choclate chip marker, raspberry satin ribbon, su stampin dimensionals, su small corner punch, su large corner punch, su creamy carmel marker

No comments: