Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thank you Clean and Simple

I am in love with the Clean and Simple sketches. If you have been following the recent cards, you will see I am so far gone that I have gone back to the stacks so to speak with old sketches as well.
Here is my version.
I used this for one of the splitcoast stampers dirty dozen challenges. That has been tons of fun as well. They have 33 challenges total and if you complete all of those then you will have your name put in for a drawing for some goodies. I am not sure that I will get them all done, but I have enjoyed the ones that I have been able to do.
One thing that I am glad I did was finally break out my Through the trees stamp set, even if it was only for the birds LOL! I adore PTI leaves set and have yet to put it in the cart. I must say I am so pleased to finally realize that my blooming button bits also has some fun leaves that will get me through until I am able to get the other.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: PTI Through the Trees, Take a Bough
Ink: Versa mark, Early Espresso, Real Red, Delightful Daffidol, PTI Ripe avacado, simply chartrouse, new leaf
Paper: Basic Grey, PTI Stampers select whtie
Accessories: PTI lemon tart ribbon

2 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

This is so beautiful and serene! I love it!

Karen Aicken said...

Great take on the sketch!
Cheers, Karen
www.alteredscrapbooking.com