Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tooth Fairies...

Well have you heard about the dirty dozen challenges over at Splitcoast stampers? I really have been loving this week of fun eye candy and challenges. It has been a riot! Although I can't share a bunch of the details, the projects I made below are for these challenges.
Here are my items


This came together so quickly due to the GKD set What's in your tin. I adore this set and it came in so handy for some tooth fairy gifts that I needed to whip up for nieces and nephews who are loosing teeth left and right. I think both of the kids will enjoy these little cuties.
I have some major goals to finish up before I leave for CHA. I need to get some things accomplished before I go and add new things to my stampin room. Don't you think that is a must LOL! I will share them here as it is always better to put goals in writing.
1. Complete and mail Cece's announcments
2. Mail out all of Cece's thank you notes
3. Finish all of the dirty dozen challenges
4. Create my card for Verve Blog hop on August 1st
5. Creat my viva la verve July cards
6. Neaten up my stashes and record what PTI ribbon I have in each color so I know what holes I need to fill LOL!
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: GKD What's in your tin
Paper: SU dsp
Ink: Pumpkin pie, pretty in pink
Accessories: Score tape, dusty durango ribbon, mambo melon ribbon, GKD altoid tins

No comments: