Monday, February 21, 2011

Oh Moxie Fab!

Don't you just love a good challenge? Well as always there are some great ones over at Moxie Fab World challenge. This is for the markers challenge. Needless to say, I just had to bust out my copics. They are not used as much as I would like, so this was perfect!
One of the fabulous ladies from church is in the hospital, so this is perfect for her. My 4 year old is the social butterfly at church and she is going to draw Dee a picture inside, so I am sure this will cheer her up. The button twine added jsut a little bit of fun to this cutie. I also added some fuzz to the bear. Izzy thinks this is now the best card she has ever seen LOL!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

4 comments:

CanadianScraps43 said...

Oh Terri this is such a cute and adorable card. I think this little Girl always brings about that feeling. I have started using these stamps myself this year and they are so great. So happy to see that your serve Christ and that you share your faith through your cardmaking. Keep it up sweetie, the benefits from sharing love are enormous. Hugs.

Jill said...

Terri, this looks precious, and the twine is so, so fun! Once it's complete with your daughter's picture inside, this is going to be a highlight of the day for the recipient!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Terri! Thanks for entering the Stamping with Markers challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

What a sweet card! I really like it.
Visiting from Moxie Fab World. :)