Sunday, February 6, 2011

PTI take 7

I used the Curatin Call with this PTI challenge.
Here is my card
Oh for the love of Maile!!! I can't wait until March to see what she has in store for us. Can you even believe that I am not ordering for the February release? I am putting in an order for some dies in the beginning of this week for Cece's birthday cards, but other than that I am waiting until at least March. Knowing me after skipping 4 months of stamp sets I will cave by March. Join the PTI festivities here.
It's a good life!
Terri E.

2 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Super sweet card Terri! The image is adorable with this weeks colors! Thanks for joining us! Hugs ~S~

Christina said...

What a cute use of the tag image and the Mat Stack! I like the way you tied the ribbon around the card twice. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call this week!