Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010!!

Well the plan was to be much more active that last week, but we were in Virginia with no internet! As I type this we are about 3 hours from home at a hotel, but there was some HUGE snow and problems on the road. Hopefully we will get home tonight.

Here is a fun card that I made a while ago. I really like how crisp and clean it is. It could work for birthdays, new years cards, anniversary or really anything. Hope you are all staying warm and having a great day.


It's a good life!
Terri E.


Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Damask Designs, Paper Trey
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip, Versa Mark
Paper: Kraft, Aqua Mist, SU Real Red, SU Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Aqua Mist ribbon, jute, su silver hardware, su punches

1 comment:

Donna Baker said...

I love the look of this card too! I love clean & simple - but it sure is a WOW card at the same time. Happy New Year!