Sunday, January 24, 2010

Nuts for you

Well this is my last big push to get some fun cards made for the cards for the cards for kids campaign. The deadline is for the end of the month. There are 8 kids and I want to send fun valentines day cards to each. I have 2 made right now and hopefully I will get the other 6 made by Wednesday. That is my deadline in my head.

I used the Verve challenges in January to make 4 different valentines day cards that you will be seeing throughout the week. The Viva La Verve challenges this year are all going to have a picture of the home and a sketch. This is the picture I piced out for this week.

The sketch that goes with it
My creation
Didn't that turn out fun? I really like how the buttons went throughout the card. I think this little cutie can work for any age child. I hope they like it as well. Oh, this was for a Stamp TV color challenge as well. It was to have colors of winter that inspire you. I don't know about you, but in the winter we are inside a lot. My bedroom is so cuddly with it's chocolate chip, kraft, red and vanilla, that this really worked for me.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: My Punny Valentine
Paper: Vintage Cream, Jilly Bean dsp, SU real red dsp, SU chocolate chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip, colorbox chalk que
Accessories: Chocolate polka dot satin ribbon, nesties label 1, white gel pen

No comments: