Monday, January 4, 2010

Mel's Blog Hop card #2!

Well it is no surprise to anyone here that I adore Melaine's sets that can be found here at Gina K Designs. She is celebrating her second year blogaversary and 25 released sets. Not only can you win neat things found here at her blog, but you can also create a card using one of her stamp sets and join the hop as well.

Okay I just couldn't not put Mel's sets down. I needed to make a fun card for my friend's anniversary coming up in January. So of course I had to pull out Cuddles and Hugs. It is so much fun to color and play with.
I colored my fun lions with the copics and then restamped the image on scrap paper and used it as a mask so I could spounge the background. I have also decided that the copic coloring system is on the "need" list for 2010. Maybe for my birthday or a baby present to myself LOL! I added the bushes so there was some texture. Hope you enjoy.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are Gina K Designs unless noted
Stamps: Cuddles and Hugs
Paper: Pure Luxury 120 lb white, Kraft su, cosmo cricket mr. campy
Ink: Momento Black, SU soft sky, SU mellow moss
Accessories: Copic Markers box A & B, SU stampin dimensionals, PTI Spring Moss double stiched ribbon, spounge

2 comments:

Melanie said...

love this simple design, that woodgrain DP looks great with the image!

Rachel D said...

what a cute, snuggly couple! love the subtle sky and grass and the woodgrain-look paper.