Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hope your day is Fabulous!

Hold on to your hats PTI fans, I had an unexpected day around the house today and got 7 cards done. Now 4 are the same layout, so that helped, but still 7 cards WOWZIERS LOL! They are all for the PTI color challenges. There were 12 total, but I do have to get them all uploaded, so this will be enough for one night. Here is the first one I tired out for size
Here is my creation
I am going to keep the details light as there are a lot, but this sketch idea I got from Kristina Werners Make a Card Monday video. I have no idea why the staz on was so funky on this one, but it worked fine for the rest so oh well. More than likely I will replace that pannel before I send it since by then it will drive me nuts!
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deet: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Signature Greetings, Background basics diamonds
Paper: Kraft, Vellum paper
Ink: Staz on Brown, Snow white
Accessories: White gel pen, raspberry fizz, enchanted evening, brown buttons, raspberry fizz satin ribbon, su mat pack, su paper pericer, su glue dots, corner rounder chomper, floss

No comments: