Monday, April 12, 2010

Celebrate!

Well I have pleanty to be thankful for! First of all I am about 7 1/2 weeks from delivering my little one. That in itself is such a praise for me. Next, I have a new computer. As any of you can imagine, getting everything transfered over is quite the undertaking. This is a a big reason for my absence.

I was able to order some goodies last month from Papertrey Ink and I am loving this fun card that I made for my cousin's wedding shower. The new Hawiian Shores color is to die for if you ask me LOL!

The background is the dimaonds background basics in white and then I cut out the flowers in vellum using the new die cuts. I must say those are so wonderful! I adore that they are customizing their stamps and dies to make our lives easier.
I have a close up of the flower
It was simple, yet sheek. The little button added so much dimension and personality. Needless to say I am off to work on Izzy's new princess room. We are keeping the nursary the same and letting Izzy pick out her new room. It is VERY pink, but she adores it and that is what is important. We are also getting her playground next week, so tons of fun things are happening at our home. I will try and get some fun pictures up when I have it all together.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Background Basics: Diamonds, Women of life
Ink: Snow White, Hawaiian Shores
Paper: Hawaiian shores, stampers select white, cardstock vellum
Acccessories: Corner rounder chomper, paper piercer, mat pack, flowers #3 dies, hawaiian shores button, dmc floss, glue dots,

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

This is a great card! I really love the flower you made!