Friday, April 30, 2010

MOM

Well I am back with a fun new to me color cue challenge. You all know how I feel about challenges LOL! I also used a stamp tv sketch, but I missed entering this beauty LOL!
Here is my creation
Didn't it turn out fun? I bused out my outline alphabet from Stampin Up for the fun center pannel. The butterflies are from that cute little sizzlet that SU sells as well. The color combo was giving me a bit of a challenge, but I really like the end card.
This one is heading to Virginia to my mother in law. I think she will like it.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Outline alphabet
Ink: Basic Grey, Cameo Coral, Bordering Blue, PTI Summer sunrise
Paper: PTI Stampers select white, bordering blue, cameo coral, dsp
Accessories: Butterfly sizzlet die, summer sunrise ribbon, mavry punches

2 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Sooo cute! Your DSP was perfect for this challenge. Love the little splashes of blue, super balancing job:)

Dawn said...

Wow, I agree, that paper was perfect. Way to go! Love how you color-blocked the letters as well. Adds a ton of interest.