Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sunshine

Let's pretend that this had the sentiment For those who bring at the top LOL!  It will when I get back home.  Why don't I notice these things until I am writing the post, oh well.  This is another OWH card.  We aren't getting these out until Monday. 

I made it for the MIM angled background challenge.  The SSS Wednesday something new challenge.  The pattern paper is new to me.  I don't know where it is from, I am in Chicago for an overnight with the fam, but I just bought it from archive's, so it is new :)  I am also entering this into the A blog named Hero 4 and 1 challenge

It's a good life!
Terri E.

1 comment:

Lin said...

Look at you, making a card while you're away - a true card maker! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Chalenge!