Sunday, January 5, 2014

To the moon

Well we made it back from our Chicago overnight in the blizzard.  Yikes, it was a long stressful ride home!!!  I am so glad and grateful to be here.  The American Girl Doll store was quite an experience.  I couldn't imagine ever spending that much time or money on a doll, but it was such a sweet experience.  I will treasure this day!  What makes me smile the most is that Izzy (who never really cared about a doll or being a girly girl) has changed her dolls outfit something like 10 times in the last 3 hours.  When I went upstairs to see her to bed and check on the outfits, she had them all folded and organized already.  It is so sweet to see her so excited and acting her age. 

Anyhow, I have some good news. bad news tonight.  Good news is that we have work and school canceled for the next two days due to the blizzard, WAHOOOOOO!!!!  Bad news, I have a ton of time to make more cards for challenges and OWH.  That means another 500 posts :)

I made it for the MIM angled background challenge.  The SSS Wednesday something new challenge.  The stamp set, water color paper are my new things.  I am also entering this into the A blog named Hero 4 and 1 challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

Super cute, Terri! I love those new Hero Arts stsamps. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Something New!