Monday, January 27, 2014

Water color stripes

I made this fun one for a few challenges.  First this is for the Reverse Confetti color challenge.  I added brown as a neutral and some green happened when water coloring.  The heart border is from a die set from Reverse Confetti as well.  I cut it with felt to add some dimension. 

I use a new SSS stencil for this one and busted out the water coloring.  I am adding this into the gallery for the stenciled class and the a blog named hero something new.  The technique, stamp set and dies were all new.  I will admit the card is light on hero arts products, hero arts cup of joe shadow inks.  I need to beef up on my hero arts goodies.  On a good note, I do get to bust up to the archiver's sale on Wednesday.  Maybe I can pick up some goodies there. 

Hope you are staying warm and have a good one!
Terri E.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very pretty!! Love the diagonal stripes - and the felt border. Beautiful!