Friday, August 13, 2010

Esty inspired

Well, I have another fun new challenge blog that I found called Estyinspired challenge. It is amazing how many there are! This one is inspired from esty the blog found here Cathy Walters.
Clean and Simple had this fabulous card last week as a fun challenge.
Here is my card
Isn't this card so much fun? I really loved the whimsy. The only thing I haven't figured out is the impression plates. I LOVE them, but I don't always get the depth of impression that I would want with these. Any tips about this would be appreciated.
The clouds and balloons are dies as well. Love them. The stiching I added to touch up the card.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are PTI unless noted
Stamps: Up, Up and Away
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Stampers select white, Aqua mist, Kasier crafts dsp
Accessories: Polka Dot impression dies, cloud and balloon dies, white gel pen, su stampin dimensionals

2 comments:

de said...

OMG this is ADORABLE! So perfect for that pendant! I love the cut out clouds! Original!

Thanks so much for helping EtsyInspired celebrate our 100th challenge!

SmilynStef said...

Love those very fun balloons ... great inspired card ... sometimes if you're not getting a deep enough impression, you need to add a few pieces of cardstock or thin chipboard to your sandwich to get a tighter fit and deeper embossing.