Monday, August 9, 2010

I know the plans I have for you

It's Viva La Verve time wahooo! I really like this challenge and I am committed to it every week, hopefully LOL. Here was the picture
Here is the sketch
My card
This card was made for baby Logan. I adore my cousin and her little one was baptized this weekend. I thought this card was perfect. As I have mentioned about a billion times Verve is the best with great scriptures and classy fonts. Yet again they came through. Isn't that verse perfect for a baptism?
I stamped the verse with black and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder and put ink over the cross. The effect worked so well for this card. The satin ribbon was a fun element and I broke out my SU silver flower and brads. They have been sitting on my desk for a few years. Can you tell using my supplies that I have is a current theme of mine LOL!
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are SU unless noted
Stamps: Verve Jeremiah 29:11
Paper: PTI stampers select white, su dsp, PTI dsp, basic black
Ink: Basic black, versa mark, kiwi kiss
Accessories: pti white satin ribbon, filigree hardware, silver brads, stampin dimensionals, mat pack, spounge daubers

No comments: