Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Let's Ink It Up

Well I have found another new challenge blog that is about to start called Let's Ink It Up. They are looking for new designers and although I have never been a designer, I really liked the thought behind the blog which is to use your stamps. We needed to pick 3 cards that we really liked, so here are my thoughts. You can find all of the details here

Thanks for the lift!
It's contagious
You're the best

I have linked my origional posts along with the cards. Wish me luck. I do have more cards from CHA make in takes that I will try and blog about soon.
It's a good life!
Terri E.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Terri, wonderful choice of cards to showcas. Cheers Suzanne

Banu said...

Beautiful cards Terri. I hope you get this DT Spot. You will be wonderful.