Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's contagious

Well, it is dirty dozen challenge week over at splitcoaststampers this week and this was one of the cards I made that worked for many of them.

I am blessed to be able to go to CHA next week. I am also one of the lucky ones that got into the copic class. Needless to say, I want to practice my coloring some before I go so that I can figure out what are the big things I need to pay attention to.

Threre is also some new DU dsp. I feel in love with this fun paper, but I don't remeber the nane LOL! This is also the first time I used this cutie girl and sentiment from Stamping Bella. I haven't busted into many of those, but hopefully after the copic class I will be super motivated. Also, those super big brads from SU, It worked on this card, but usually I can't make it work.

We are off to the children's museium today, so Izzy is needless to say, ready to go and sick of waiting!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deet: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Paper: Margarita Mist, Chocolate Chip, GKD Pure luxury whtie, dsp
Ink: KD Momento Black, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: GKD Copic markers, Library clip, large brads, dazzling diamonds, GKD glue pen, brown gingham ribbon

No comments: