Thursday, July 22, 2010

Here's the story.....

Well I have been on quite the challenge and thank you kick, so this is no exception. Over on the papercrafts blog there is a typerwritter inspiration challenge. When I first saw it, I thought I have nothing like that at all, so I will not be able to participate.

Then I started working on the Dirty Dozen challenges over at splitcoaststampers. One of the challenges was to use things in your stash. It really got me going through my stamping room (more on that later :) and I have found so many neat things that I haven't used yet.

Here is my card
Isn't that fun? I must say this was so easy to put together! I don't usually put a ton of stickers on my cards, but since finding a TON of these in my collection I decided I really need to work on using these cuties.

The paper is from the October Afternoon thrift shop collection as well. I love how some of the words are highlighted with different colors. And look at that cuttie pink typewritter, WOWZIERS!!!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Mini Alphabet SU
Paper: Vintage Cream, October Afternoon Thrift Shop dsp
Ink: Staz on Black
Accessories: October Afternoon Thrift Shop Stickers

No comments: