Thursday, July 15, 2010

So Sweet

I have been on a little stamping roll LOL! I can only hope it continues as I have really enjoyed my time creating. I just had to make a card when I saw this great color challenge from Colour Q.
Here is my card
Now I am not sure about all of you, but I follow the PTI releases every month and I always have a a long list of things that I "need". I will be the first to admit that I am pretty blessed and usually I place a $60 a month (enough to get the free shipping LOL). This month I am blessed again, but for a different reason. CHA is coming to Chicago and I am one of the lucky ones that will get to go. Needless to say, I did not place an order last night becuase I knew I would be soon. Well this has been quite a different experience. I have had to really streach myself and instead of thinking about what my wish list would be, I have been up thinking about how I can modify what I love about the new products to work with what I have.
This card is part of that endevor. Last month I purchased the scrapbook serries stamp set and hadn't used it yet. I also hadn't used the much needed beautiful blooms 2 set. I am loving the new spiral die that everyone seems to be showing from PTI as of late. Well, I have a spiral punch and if I can find it I have the distressed kit from SU with a perferator, so I can do that with what I already have at home. Wahoooo!!! I am not sure I will love all of the steps indefinatley, but for now it is great.
I then added some black bling. The background is versa mark and a stamp from retro background basics, I think this might be my all time favorite background. I tied the basic grey ribbon from SU and then attached a black PTI button to tie the black in as well.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Background basics: Retro, Beautiful Blooms 2, Mini Scrapbook serries: Library Ledger
Paper: Stampers select white, SU pink passion
Ink: SU Pink Passion, SU Pretty in Pink, SU Basic Grey, Versa Mark
Accessories: SU Basic Grey satin ribbob, Black button, SU spiral punch, SU spounge, black bling, stampin dimensionals, glue dots

7 comments:

Banu said...

WOW Terri. This card turned out just ab fab...Amazing. I really loved how you recreated the spiral die. Really COOL!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card!!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing the CQC!

Ayana Posadas said...

Fabulous job with this card!
It's beautiful!
I definitely like following the PTI releases too! :)

Nance said...

So pretty Terri! Love that ledger stamp!

Dana said...

Such a pretty card Terri

Dana said...

Very creative! Everything works so well together!