Sunday, July 18, 2010

Little bundles!

It is fun, fun, fun here today! My cousin, my sister and myself all had babies this year all 5 weeks apart. Cece is right in the middle, well today we had our first photo shoot with the three. Cece(7 weeks) is the lower left, Logan(12 weeks) is the lower right and Ellie(2 weeks) is the upper.
Now onto the fun card for Ellie I used this color combo from the pink couch

I used an old sketch from Clean and Simple

Here is my card

This was for baby Ellie. The funny part was I remembered to bring the card for photo day, but forgother gift! What a stinking nut. Anyway, this was also made for the CAS-tastic Challenge to use a few design elements. I used masking, spounging and paper piercing as well. Hope you enjoy.

It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Guidelines 2, signature greetings
Paper: Stampers select whtie, true black
Ink:true black, raspberry fizz, orange zest
Accessories:Matt pack, paper piercer, pink passion marker, spounge

3 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

What a fabulous card ... love that color combination and those stamps!

And what darling babies! All soooooo cute!

Karen B. said...

Such a fun picture with those babies! They are so cute. And wow, what an impact your card has. I love this color combination for a girl, and that background is gorgeous!

Tigriswillreign said...

I love the colors on this! The pink stitching is to die for! Great job on the patterned paper... it's tough!