Monday, July 26, 2010

It's a playdate!

Well, I have been checking in with The Play Date challenge blog for a while now, but I can never seem to get a card made in time to enter. I must say I am finally able to add my name to that great list. Here is the challenge for this week

Here is my card

A close up of the cutie flower element
This is also for a Viva La Verve challenge. I have to make 3 more to check that off my list. Hopefully this will all get done. It would be so nice since I am a bit addicted to Verve! Speaking of that, I just got a whole bunch of goodies that will be making an apperance here shorly LOL!

I just "found" this fun sheet music (it was hiding in my stamping room). The flower element is the PTI beautiful blooms die set. I am loving those and need to bust them out more. I then colored the flowers gray with some copics. This beauty went to my Aunt and Uncle, such dears. Speaking of, the fam went out to their house today and we had a really good time. I will share more on that later.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Butterfly Kisses
Paper: Kraft, Basic Black, vintage cream, sheet music
Ink:Basic Gray
Accessories:PTI Beautiful Blooms die, kraft button, button twine, corner rounder chomper, glue dots, stampin dimensionals, copics

8 comments:

Tiffany Heilman said...

I just love the shape of the background. fabulous card! You have been a busy lady :)

Banu said...

Beautiful card. Loved how you cut out the shapes like that.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fab card! I love how you used music!! What a great idea:) That flower is LUSH!:) Thanks for playing along and joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful design! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Suzanne C said...

Love the music and the design is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC this week!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

I like the music theme, yours is the second music card I've seen this evening, humm... a new trend? Great job.

Ruby said...

Lovely card, such a fab design! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week! Glad you managed to get some time to join in!

Julie Ranae said...

Love the design elements on this card! So glad you finally made it in to play with us in The Cafe!