Friday, July 23, 2010

You're just the best!

Have you ever done a challenge and then end up thinking about it more and more? That is how I feel about this challenge from ATC Glimmer. My first card was fine, but it didn't shine for me and I knew I just had to make another. Here is the challenge
Here is my card
Ahhhhh..... I feel so much better about this beauty. First, it is bigger a 4X8 card. It gave me so much more room to operate. Then I only used one dsp and that helped so much. Instead I choose to have lots of white space. Lastly, I stamped a ton and that always makes me happy.
The next problem was no envelope, but since I have about 100 bagillion thank you cards and I am seeing one of the families today this worked out great. Be sure to check the ATC blog soon as I think there will be another challenge in the beginning of the month.
PS - one week from today and I will be at CHA!!!!! I am only a tad excited LOL!
It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Beautiful Blooms 2, Bloomin Button Bits
Ink: Hibicus Burst, Sweet Blush, SU Certain celery, SU Early espresso
Paper: Vintage Cream, October Afternoon dsp, Aqua Mist
Accessories: spring moss satin ribbon, corner rounder chomper, white gel pen, glue dots, stampin dimensionals, buttons

3 comments:

Marge said...

Really pretty card, Terri!!! I don't think I realized you'd already done one! I wish I'd thought to use these stamps/dies for this challenge -- pretty clever, GF!
I'm a tad jealous of your being a tad excited to go to CHA -- LOL!!! Enjoy & think of me stuck here at home in the heat/humidity, please!

Tigriswillreign said...

I can't tell you how awe-struck I was when I saw your card! Lots of color but still simple. Great job and thanks for participating!

Tiffany Heilman said...

Love this card! It is super cute, esp the flower clusters