Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tuesday Trigger

Although I love looking at the Tuesday Triggers, I rarely have time to pull one together. Thankfully this one was extended for another week because I LOVED the inspiration and now I was able to pull it together.
Here is my card
I thought it worked so well with stamping over patterened paper. I then stamped the flower from the SU level one hostess set called just because. I colored the flowers using real red, crusehd curry, pixie pink, and margarita mist markers. The sentiment is embossed with white and then I rubbed some distress ink over it so it looks like cream LOL! The punch and hardware is from SU as well. I rarely use it, but I thought it worked well.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Just Because
Ink: Staz on Black, Versa mark
Paper: dsp, basic black
Accessories: Real red, crushed curry, pixie pink, margarita mist markers, whtie embossing powder, ranger distress ink, label punch, vanilla hardware

3 comments:

Betty Benton said...

What a yummy card, Terri! Glad it worked out so you could make this one!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Terri! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Tigriswillreign said...

Just stunning!