Friday, August 6, 2010

Smile

This is the first card I have made since CHA and it felt soo good to be up stampin. I used a few challenges for my inspiration. Frist was from Ted's blog and it was to do a cas card with ONLY stamping. I loved this and had a lot of fun thinking about it. Here is the color challenge I combined it with from Curtain Call

Here is my card

I adore this PTI CHA set. It is so much fun to do the rock in roll technique. I also love that it can accomidate so many different styles as seen by the PTI design team. This card is a one layer stamp only card. It is helping me get my thank you cards tackled. I only have 8 more to go LOL!
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are PTI unless noted
Stamps: CHA 2010 set
Ink: Margarita Mist, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake
Paper: Stampers select white
Accessories: corner rounder chomper

8 comments:

Ted said...

Terri, this is absolutely beautiful! I love the rock and roll technique but I'm too afraid to try it! LOL You mastered it here. I can't wait to use this set as well... thanks for playing along with my HEC! :)

Marisa said...

Love it!! Great use of this week's colours. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call.

Betty Benton said...

This is stunning! Lucky you, with the CHA PTI stamp!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What great fuzzy blue flowers those are.

Stacey Schafer said...

fantastic! so striking! thanks for playing the Curtain Call, Terri!

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous, I sure would like to have that set...wow!

enjoy *~*

Camilla said...

I love your card - the colors are great!

Eva said...

Very Nice...great colors and I love the two colors of blueon the flowers---really makes it stamd out.